And what better way to honour that bond, than by capturing it with a family photo shoot?
This Luxe Mother’s Day giveaway offers a chance for you to give your Mum (or yourself!) the ultimate gift of cherished memories with your favourite people!
Don’t settle for generic gifts this Mother’s Day – enter this giveaway now for your chance to give the Mum in your life a truly special and unforgettable experience.
✔️ A $400 Bodhi Wellness Spa gift certificate
✔️ A $200 Como The Treasury gift certificate
✔️ A $100 Peter Alexander gift certificate
✔️ A family portrait photography session at a location of your choice – $250 value
✔️ A Design consultation appointment, where you’ll enjoy your photos for the first time and choose what you’d love to order
✔️ A $1300 credit to spend towards any products you love from your photo shoot
✔️ A matted, 8×10 inch fine art print of your choice – $150 value
Entries close Wed 10th May @ 8pm
Winner announced Thu 11th May
Prize must be collected from my Bedford Studio on Fri 12th May
Your family photo shoot must take place before 30.10.2023
Bodhi, Como & P.A. vouchers are valid for 3 years
Please read full t&c’s at the bottom of the page
Hi, I’m Erica!
I’ve been a professional photographer for over 20 years, covering many genres from couples to maternity, lifestyle newborn, families of all ages and extended multi generations families. I love it when my clients bring their pets to join in the family fun!
Whether you’re expecting your first child, or your family is already complete and you’re wanting to update your family photos, I would be thrilled to help you document this unique life chapter for your family.
I hope you’ll enter my Mother’s Day Giveaway for your chance to win!
Together, we can create timeless memories to celebrate your family’s love, and create custom products and artwork which will be enjoyed well into the future.
Good luck with your entry!
Family portrait photography experience Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Erica Serena Photographer (ABN 38561445982). Telephone Number 0419915651
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Who can enter
3. Entry is valid to new enquiries only.
4. Entrants must be over the age of 24 years at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
When to Enter
5. Competition commences on Wednesday 3rd May 2023 9:00am AWST and will run through until Wednesday 10th May 2023 8:00pm AWST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the individual competition close date and time. Any entries after the closing date will not be accepted.
6. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
8. Entrants may enter the competition by completing the competition entry form on the promotional website http://ericaserena.com/mothersday2023
9. The winner needs to collect their prize in person at my studio on Fri 12th May 2023
10. You must tell me “Why you’d like to win this amazing experience.”
11. The winner will be chosen based on the answers you give on the entry form, as judged by Erica Serena Photographer.
12. Winner will be announced on Erica Serena Photographer’s Instagram and Facebook pages on Thursday 11th May 2023 at 11am AWST.
13. The winner will be notified by phone and email on Thursday 11th May 2023. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, Erica Serena reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement.
14. The winner’s “Why you’d like to win” words may be displayed on the promoter’s Facebook, Instagram and/or website after the giveaway has finished.
15. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of The Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
Number of entries permitted.
17. One entry per family is permitted.
Draw and Notifications of Winner
18. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
19. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Photography Prize Details
20. The prize is as follows:
* A phone consultation to plan your shoot
* Pre-shoot advice
* One hour portrait photo shoot on location
* A design consultation appointment to choose your favourite photos for your prize with the opportunity to order additional products
* A $1300 credit to spend towards any products from my price list.
21. The value of the prize is a minimum of $2400.00 AUD
22. The prize can’t be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash, or be used towards other photographic services.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier.
Further Terms and Conditions
24. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
25. If an entrant uses any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
27. You agree that if you win the giveaway, Erica Serena will be the sole professional photographer during your portrait shoot experience. No phone photography/ videography is permitted during the photo shoot or design consultation appointment. This includes family members
28. The prize is subject to Erica Serena Photographer’s availability and must take place before the 30th October 2023
29. The winner of this giveaway agrees that their photos from the shoot can be used for marketing by Erica Serena Photographer.
30. There is no entry fee to enter this giveaway.
31. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
32. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, email address and phone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
33. The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when entering the competition. The Promoter collects and uses that
information to provide you with goods and services. Your personal information such as your phone number and email address will not be shared or sold to any third party. If you do not provide the requested information on the entry form, The Promoter may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about you, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter on 0419915651.
35. The location for the shoot needs to be within a 20km radius of Perth.
36. Winning family needs to be photographed on or before the 30th October 2023
37. The winner will be chosen based on their answers submitted on the entry form.
38. The Promoter may not be available on your chosen date.
39. The winning family must attend their design consultation appointment within 7 days of the photo shoot.
40. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.