WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!
I often say I need the full story before I can tell your story, which is why I love to get to know you before I even pick up my camera. But first, here’s what you need to know about me: my approach is customer focussed, comprehensive, caring and committed.
Results speak through the photos themselves, as well as the many love notes sent from happy clients after they’ve seen their photos or collected their new family heirlooms.
My goal is to help you celebrate not only big milestones, but also exactly where you are today in your life’s journey.
Where it all began
Professionally speaking, I established my business when I was just twenty years old. With twenty plus years experience in the photography industry, I’m as passionate as ever and always looking for ways to evolve. My love affair with photography started in Year 9 when the class was finally offered at my school. I aced all techniques and was top of the class. It’s this same pursuit of excellence that underpins my work today.
Clients who choose me as their photographer are attracted to my work due to the timelessness of it, and the real moments we create together.
THIS IS ME: UP CLOSE & PERSONAL
- I was born in a little town near Lake Como, northern Italy. We migrated to Australia when I was ten.
- My Wife Nia and I have three fur-children. Two cats: Boris, a Blue British Short-hair, and Baxter, a Blue Point Ragdoll. And Cheezels the shar-pei. They make us smile every day, and I know my life would be boring and empty without them.
- Even though I love weddings and milestone celebrations, I’m not much of a party girl. If I’m not working on a Saturday night then you’ll likely find me having a night in with the Wifey, or going somewhere nice for dinner!
- Give me quality, or I’d prefer to wait, thank you. From partners to purses to big-ticket purchases, I’ll hold out for the right one. No imitation-brands for me.
- I’m sometimes mistaken for one of the Bridesmaids. (Because I help with those extra little jobs). Between photos, you’ll usually find me pinning on boutonnières, or doing up dress buttons for the Bride. This extra help elicits a genuine ‘Thank goodness you’re here, Erica!’
- I adore fresh flowers, have a ‘keen interest’ in new bedding and matching cushions, and if I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be a wood fired Italian pizza.
So, if I can help you with keeping your milestone memories safe and to be remembered forever, I invite you to get in touch so we can start a conversation.
Much love, Erica xx
P.S: All love is welcome here